Working on multiple languages in HeidiSQL interface
So, together with David from Rio de Janeiro, I set up a Transifex project where we can manage translations for the HeidiSQL GUI. We currently have people translating from English to Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian.
If that all shall make sense at some point, I will definitely need more native speakers from other countries, like France, Denmark, Sweden, Netherland, Poland, China and more.
If you are interested in helping out please leave a comment here in this forum thread, along with your country and your account name on Transifex. This is all you need. You do not need to use external programs, Transifex has a nice web based editor, automatic update feeds, charts with statistics and more.
If your language is in the list:
* click the language, then click "Join Team".
If it has not been created yet:
* click "Request language"
Account on Transifex: MatyCZ
* Update to the latest build
* exit all heidisql.exe instances
* start regedit.exe
* go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HeidiSQL\
* create a new text value, named "Language", and give it the language code you want to set. Currently supported: de, en, es, fr, pt_br
I will put a pulldown for it into the preferences dialog.
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.