Hi! I have a problem with indicator of current database. There are three type of indicator, only one of them work fine. HeidiSQL x64, b5124, Windows 7
How to repeat: On 1 server located 2 databases(db_main, db_test). 0. Connect to a server(without db, chosen in connection settings)
- Click on <db_test> in a tree, expand tables, choose "table1".
- "table1" in db_test would be highlighted(this is first indicator of chosen db)
- Database <db_test> in the tree gets green mark(as the second indicator).
- Tab with current database name renames into "Database:db_test", indicating my current database.
- Caption of main window shows server ip, current database name and table name - all ok. At this point it is all ok, the most vivid and attractive indicator is highlighting in the tree and tab with current db name.
- Execute sql "Use db_main;"
- Database <db_main> in the tree gets green mark(this is ok).
- "table1" in db_test remains highlighted(WRONG !!!)
- Tab with current database name shows old and wrong caption "Database:db_test", showing wrong data.
- Caption of main window shows old data - all, except server ip is wrong.
- delete from sometable; - it deletes data in "db_main" in spite of showing db_test as current db.
It would be better to change tab, caption of main window and highlighting(selection in tree) of current db as db changes. I think it is not so many work, because mark(in tree) works pretty good.