Hi HeidiSQL team! I really appreciate your work, 5mb for a convenient SQL browser that's what we all need. I'm using Heidi SQL for ~3 years and I donated at some point; will do it again.
When MS SQL database uses schema, then tables are named using a dot as a separator. Example:
So when I first connect to a database with tables, and each table has a dot (".") in table name:
- Heidi shows tables without the domain name, omitting prefixes and the dot. (just "RegistrationData")
- A click on any table ends up with an error ("table doesn't exist");
- I have to click on the database and click refresh button from the menu;
- then, tables will be printed as they exist in the database ("Userspace.RegistrationData")
- and click on any table will show the its properties and the rows in other tabs, without any further errors.
could you please fix this?
MS SQL table names should contain prefix.tableName right after connection is established, without clicking on "Refresh" button.
Thank you very much! Pavel C