When trying to export a table data from one server to another, if the table has a computed field, the export fails for that table:
"SQL Error (3105): The value specified for generated column 'computed_column_name' in table 'table_name' is not allowed."
The table in question has a column with a simple formula: "AS (columnA + columnB * + columnC)"
Servers: MySQL Community Server (GPL) 5.7.11-log linux x86_64
Steps do reproduce:
- Create a simple table with one generated/computed field and insert some data in it
- Rightclick the table and select "Export database as SQL"
- Choose any option but "No data" in "Data" field
- Choose another server or database for "Output"
- Choose the destination "Database"
- Click "Export"