I was using the HeidiSQL(126.96.36.19919 64bit) app and there was a glitch so I close the app and tried to reopen it. As a result this happened(in reference of screenshot).
Before I attempted to make this topic, I restarted the app, uninstall and reinstall, I checked VPN connection, and I even went on Stack Overflow to see if there were a solution to this and I couldn't find anything. I also uninstall and install mySQL. I deleted any HeidiSQL and MySQL folder in my C:/Program data. I reset my VPN and server connection. Lastly, I tried revision 188.8.131.5261, 184.108.40.20657, and 220.127.116.1156 all 64bit).