Didn't take too much notice of our download numbers recently, so I saw a nice number today: ~130,000 downloads of the 4.0 release.
* 230,000 downloads of HeidiSQL 3.2
* 90,000 downloads of source packages, portable and various older releases
* 50,000 downloads from pre-Google-Code times for which I don't have statistics
... we have 500,000 downloads total!
* Average size of one downloaded file is ~2MB
* HeidiSQL development started ~3 years ago in late 2006 (ignoring old MF2.5 times)
* Makes ~900 MB / ~450 files of downloads each day
A big thank to all and each user out there!
Ads were blocked by your webbrowser.
This is not a problem, but keep in mind that developing HeidiSQL, user support and hosting takes time and money.
You may want to send a donation instead.