v9.5 currently lacks a code signing certificate, so you will get a security warning on Win8 + Win10 after
downloading. I had no luck in finding a good alternative to certum.pl yet. If you know of some Authenticate
certificate provide, please .
HeidiSQL runs fine on Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and
- with Wine - on any Linux
and newer MacOS X versions.
On Windows 64bit, if you have a 32bit version installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\..., then
the 64bit version is installed separately, and can be uninstalled separately. You should
uninstall the 32bit version in that case.
Latest automatically compiled main executable and installers for HeidiSQL. Just download and overwrite
your existing C:\Program Files\HeidiSQL\heidisql.exe.
Be aware that these builds are not official
releases and therefore probably have more bugs, possibly serious ones.
Increase number of collations shown in drop down. Closes #90.
Update libmysql.dll to libmariadb.dll from the current 10.2.12 GA release. Leave support for libmysql, for users which don't yet have the new file in their Heidi directory. Should fix non working SSL connections, like described here: https://www.heidisql.com/forum.php?t=19494
Introduce a separate installer script for creating an installer which can run without admin privileges, and which has the install directory set to the current user's Program Files directory. Relevant for issue #60
Refactor exclusion of virtual columns in various places:
* introduce TDBQuery.ColIsVirtal() returning a boolean for a column index, and use that instead of examining a columns virtuality everywhere
* exclude virtual column when exporting SQL code in the grid export dialog - see #53
* sql export dialog must not activate edit mode on a result, as this introduces endless loops
* instead, move some code out of PrepareEditing into PrepareColumnAttributes, which we can now call separately without activating edit mode
Expect regular expression in filter text on right panel, not a simple string. Keep searching case insensitive, as in prior logic. Add text hint to filter box so the user knows he can enter a regular expression here. Closes #45.
* unify context menu of various sql editors, by supporting all contained editors instead of searching for one with the name "SynMemoBody"
* disable actions which need to modify the contents on readonly editors
* add "save to textfile" and "un/comment" actions to the unified context menu