HeidiSQL is a useful and reliable tool designed for web developers using the popular MySQL server, Microsoft SQL databases and PostgreSQL. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events. Also, you can export structure and data either to SQL file, clipboard or to other servers. ... read about features or see some screenshots.
04 Nov Moving to GitHub
Move to GitHub HeidiSQL sources have just moved from Sourceforge to GitHub. Thanks to Per for creating the HeidiSQL project family / organization there. Importing the repository from Sourceforge wa ...
20 Feb SSL all over the place
For various security reasons, and due to the login page on heidisql.com I have just created and set up an SSL certificate here. Of course there is also Google who says that they downrank pages with ...
20 Oct HeidiSQL 9.4 released
This is a maintenance release with quite some additional new features and enhancements. Grab it from the download page New features: Introduce GUI font preferences setting, so the user can custo ...
21 Feb HeidiSQL joins Chocolatey
I just joined Chocolatey, which is sort of like yum or apt-get for Windows. HeidiSQL was already listed there but was outdated, so I created a package with the current 9.3 release. See the package ...
Certificate for installers and nightly builds Finally I bought a certificate at certum.eu to sign the HeidiSQL installers and nightly build files. The latest built installer and nightly builds now ...
- Free for everyone, OpenSource since 9 years of active development.
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Connect to servers via commandline
- Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events.
- Generate nice SQL-exports, compress these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard.
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your current connection settings
- And much more
HeidiSQL users with enabled statistics feature work on these servers:
The author: Ansgar Becker
Summer 2015 in Egmond aan Zee, duinreservaat.
On holiday with my wife and two kids.