We just released the new version 3.0 RC4:
This release fixes tons of bugs we and our users found and posted to our tracker. Some of the most important new things are:
- Say goodbye to the old MDI-interface. This means you now have one main-window containing exactly 0 or 1 child-window. This helps keeping the overview. Users can group all HeidiSQL-windows by using the Taskbar-grouping-feature in Windows.
- Basic multithreading code for query-execution added.
- Code completion in Query-editor, including MySQL-functions, keywords, database-. tables- and column-names.
- Fixed all escaping bugs
- SQL-help window, which can be called by pressing F1
- countless enhancements and bugfixes: http://changes.heidisql.com/
But see yourself:
Ads were blocked - no problem. But keep in mind that developing HeidiSQL, user support and hosting takes time and money. You may want to send a donation instead.
New HeidiSQL release: 3.0 RC4
Code modification/commit from ansgar.becker, 7 years ago, revision 4404
MSSQL: Escape joker chars in conjunction with an "ESCAPE" appendix after the LIKE clause. See http://www.heidisql.com/forum.php?t=12747 .
Code modification/commit from ansgar.becker, 7 years ago, revision 4406
Use additional EOleException message in GetLastError. See http://www.heidisql.com/forum.php?t=12758
Code modification/commit from ansgar.becker, 7 years ago, revision 4408
Join the two error message snippets with a linefeed, not a space, so that gets more readable. See http://www.heidisql.com/forum.php?t=12758
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.