I saw from the forums that this was an issue a while ago, but I'm getting it again with the latest builds of HeidiSQL and a clean install of Windows 10.
The error dialog states "Cannot find a usable libpq.dll. Please launch heidisql.exe from a directory where you installed it.
- I've verified that that libpq, libeasy 32, and ssleay32 .dlls are all present.
- I am launching from the directory that I installed it.
- I tried it from both the Program Files directory and installed in a non-protected directory.
- It occurs whether I try to run as Administrator or not.
- This is the 64 bit version of Windows 10.
- I've seen this issue now from any clean install of Windows 10, whether through VirtualBox or natively on a new PC.
Any tips or ideas on how to work around this?