A new release candidate is born: HeidiSQL 3.1 RC1.
Many major changes to the prior 3.0 final release:
- Vastly optimized startup performance
- Added support for charactersets and collations of databases and tables
- Data tab: Added comfortable dropdown dialogs for sorting the result and selecting columns to display
- Added a box with helpers right besides the query editor, containing SQL functions, keywords, columns from selected table and links to your personal snippet files
- Revamped various dialogs (Create database, Table properties, Import Textfile, etc.)
- Optimized performance of SQL export
- Replaced all list controls by VirtualTreeView, which now allows to move columns, remember position + size of columns between session, etc.
- Added support for setting a delimiter in "Query" tab
- countless enhancements and bugfixes
Download it here
Ads were blocked - no problem. But keep in mind that developing HeidiSQL, user support and hosting takes time and money. You may want to send a donation instead.
New HeidiSQL release: 3.1 RC1
ansgar posted 16 years ago in Anouncements
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.