This is a maintenance release which fixes some remaining bugs in the 5.0 version. Also, the 5.1 release introduces some new features:
* New feature: Editor for scheduled events on MySQL 5.1+ servers
* New feature: "Databases" sub tab on "Host" tab. Displays number or tables, procedures etc of each db, plus the last update date and default collation.
* New feature: When editing contents of a InnoDB table which has a foreign key, the relevant cell displays a lookup pulldown menu with the first available text column of the foreign table
* New feature: Call stored procedures and functions from context menu. Parameter input is prompted.
* Bugfix: Startup errors on multi-monitor set ups, reading some non existant registry value.
* Bugfix: Startup errors in portable mode ("List index out of bounds")
* Bugfix: Quote collation value in table editor, so "binary" does not cause SQL errors
* Bugfix: Reset selection of database objects in table tools dialog when opening the dialog for the second time
* Enhancement: More settings for SSH tunnel (SSH host, port, key file)
* Bugfix: Exit plink.exe when MySQL login was unsuccessful
A complete changelog can be found at Google Code.
Ads were blocked - no problem. But keep in mind that developing HeidiSQL, user support and hosting takes time and money. You may want to send a donation instead.
HeidiSQL 5.1 stable released
ansgar posted 13 years ago in Anouncements
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.