After roughly one year of busy development we finally have the first 4.0 release out. Just to mention some of the new features:
- Completely rewritten user manager
- Full Unicode support for international characters in grids, SQL queries, CSV import etc.
- New grid component, including user friendly popup editors for blobs, date/time, set, enum columns. Grid cells have customizable colors, according to their data type.
- A new view editor
- Enhanced Vista style and a new, stylish iconset
- More speed in various places
- much more ...
Please download and report bugs or request enhancements.
Ads were blocked - no problem. But keep in mind that developing HeidiSQL, user support and hosting takes time and money. You may want to send a donation instead.
New HeidiSQL release: 4.0 RC1
ansgar posted 15 years ago in Anouncements
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.