I'm experiencing rendering problems after using the "Run SQL file..." option under the "File" menu in HeidiSQL 10.0.0.5460. It only happens when using themes other than the "Windows" theme under Tools > Preferences > General tab > Style Theme. At first I installed using the Material Dark Theme from the installer, but later reinstalled using the Windows theme option after I found out about the issue. After reinstalling, I have tested this using themes "Windows10", "Windows10 Dark" and "Windows" theme from the installer, and finally found out that the only one of these skins not leading to problems is the "Windows" theme.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install the latest version of HeidiSQL (10.0.0.5460) using either theming option
- Open HeidiSQL 3.1 (If installed using Windows theme) Click Tools > Preferences > General and change the Style Theme to any theme other than "Windows" 3.2 (If installed using Material Dark theme) Go to step 4
- Click File > Run SQL file...
- Select an SQL file to run (I used a DB import file from HeidiSQL's "Export database as SQL" functionality)
- Let the query script finish
Notice how certain items (i.e. query tabs) change colors when hovered over, and the window completely disappears when moved (at least out of maximized mode, haven't tested this in windowed mode). This forces me to hover the windows taskbar and close HeidiSQL using the X button on the window preview there. Relaunching HeidiSQL after closing resolves the issue, as though it never happened (until I run another SQL file).
Note that this happens on the monitor to the right in a 3-monitor setup. I don't know if the issue is reproducible using less monitors, or the main monitor. If you need more information, let me know, and I can do further tests. I will stick to the default "Windows" theme for the time being.