Get it from the download page
3rd party updates:
- Update plink binaries to latest v0.78. Closes issue #1430
- Make clicks on grid column headers configurable, so the user may disable it, preventing him from accidental sortings on large tables. See https://www.heidisql.com/forum.php?t=40026
- Issue #1705: Add new network type "MySQL on RDS", to support its different query for killing a process. New icon provided by @Bens-ct.
Bugfixes and enhancements:
- Issue #1616: force update check to overwrite old HeidiSQL_update.exe in temp directory, once through different file size, and by logic when old one is older than 30 days. Fixes still used old updater with bugs.
- SQL export: Calculate a reasonable LIMIT clause when "Get full table status" session setting is disabled, causing AvgRowLen lower than 0. See https://www.heidisql.com/forum.php?t=40058
- Fix too narrow column widths restored with high DPI setting, due to Delphi's Round() function using the nearest even number. Use the better suited "kaufmännisch runden" approach.
- Query helpers tree: sync logic behind "Insert at cursor" with what doubleclick does. Enables that menu item for table columns, keywords, functions and snippets. See https://www.heidisql.com/forum.php?t=40022
- Quote BIT values again, in EscapeString version with data type. Closes issue #1709
- Use rds_kill_query procedure on RDS to kill a running query. Closes issue #1705
- Revert background color of selected text in Material style to its original, again causing unreadable link text on dialogs described in issue #993. Readability of selected text seems more important to me. See https://www.heidisql.com/forum.php?t=40003
- Include application version and path of selected session in the session manager's window caption