A new release with lots of new features and bugfixes. To mention some of them:
* Completely rewritten, homebrown database communication layer, supporting Unicode from the very beginning
* Rewritten table editor, now supporting foreign keys and drag'n drop editing
* Rewritten SQL exporter: Removed useless options, dramatically improved performance and added support for views, procedures and triggers
* New feature: Multiple query tabs
* New feature: Create and edit trigger with a new trigger editor
* More native Windows 7 / Aero style support
* Maintenance dialog rewritten, introducing some new options
* New feature: Find text on server, search any group of tables/views for specific text
* Rewritten session manager, including statistics counters
* New feature: Filter list of tables, grid results or variables list
* New feature: "Reformat SQL"
* New feature: Global option to view BLOBs as text in grids
* New feature: "Bulk table editor"
* Rewritten command line parameter parser. Now supports opening multiple files in tabs.
* Many (approximately 300) bugs fixed
A complete changelog can be found here.
Download your copy here.
Ads were blocked - no problem. But keep in mind that developing HeidiSQL, user support and hosting takes time and money. You may want to send a donation instead.
HeidiSQL 5.0 Beta available
I've been using heidisql from the begining. After 4th version i was thinking all those new features were awesome !!!. but this time heidisql is beyond of it's all borders. i'm waiting for a stable version even if beta is enough. you guys nearly rewritten the whole code. thank you for your efforts... it's pity there are still shareware mysql frontends lives out there that can not success even half of Heidisql can.
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.