One year after the last stable release, v5.0 is now ready to use.
Changes between v5.0 beta and v5.0 stable:
* New feature: SSL options in session manager
* New feature: Startup script file in session manager
* New feature: Quick filter with "More values" auto fetches distinct cell values from table
* New feature: SQL export to clipboard
* New feature: Rewritten search and replace dialog, supporting regular expressions now
* Enhancement: Custom row height in result grids
* Enhancement: Implementing stuff for portable into main exe, so there is no need for a launcher any longer
* Many bugs (approximately 50) fixed
Changes between v4.0 and v5.0 beta:
* Completely rewritten, homebrown database communication layer, supporting Unicode from the very beginning
* Rewritten table editor, now supporting foreign keys and drag'n drop editing
* Rewritten SQL exporter: Removed useless options, dramatically improved performance and added support for views, procedures and triggers
* New feature: Multiple query tabs
* New feature: Create and edit trigger with a new trigger editor
* More native Windows 7 / Aero style support
* Maintenance dialog rewritten, introducing some new options
* New feature: Find text on server, search any group of tables/views for specific text
* Rewritten session manager, including statistics counters
* New feature: Filter list of tables, grid results or variables list
* New feature: "Reformat SQL"
* New feature: Global option to view BLOBs as text in grids
* New feature: "Bulk table editor"
* Rewritten command line parameter parser. Now supports opening multiple files in tabs.
* Many (approximately 300) bugs fixed
A complete changelog can be found here.
Download your copy here
Ads were blocked - no problem. But keep in mind that developing HeidiSQL, user support and hosting takes time and money. You may want to send a donation instead.
HeidiSQL 5.0 stable released
ansgar posted 13 years ago in Anouncements
Oh, two level sorting of database objects in the tree was an accidental bug, not a feature. See issue #1799.
fernando, the new "Database" tab in "Host" is definitely something for you if you like to sort databases by name, size, item count or whatever.
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.