I am facing the same problem trying to customize "Upper Case Block" with Ctrl+U shortcut and "Lower Case Block" with Ctrl+Shift+U shortcut.
I get a message saying that the shortcut SynEdit "Ctrl+U" to ecUpperCaseBlock is not possible because shortcut already exists.
I looked at every shortcut and Ctrl+U is not used.
What can I do to customize theses shortcuts ?
Here is how I got Ctrl+Y keyboard shortcut for HeidiSQL 22.214.171.12484 mapped to Undo.
- Go to Tools > Preferences > Shortcuts > SQL Editing
- Select the first "Undo" command and click in the "Shortcut" box. Press "Ctrl" twice, and it will change to "(None)".
- Do the same with the first "Redo" command.
- Go to the second "Undo" command and set the Shortcut to "Ctrl+Z"
- Go to the second "Redo" command set the Shortcut to "Ctrl+Y"
- Click "Apply" button
You should not see any errors in the message log, like "Could not apply SynEdit keystroke shortcut "Ctrl+Y" (or secondary: "") to ecRedo. Shortcut already exists.".
Go to a query window and test.
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.