HeidiSQL 4.0 released!
Here are some of the new features:
* Completely rewritten user manager
* New grid and popup editors for text, blobs, date/time, set, and enum
* New editor for VIEWs
* New editor for stored procedures and functions
* Customizable colors for grid cells, according to data type
* Direct SQL export from grids
* Enhanced Vista style and new, stylish icons
* Unicode support for international characters in grids, SQL queries, CSV export etc
* Lots of performance improvements
* Many (approximately 500) bugs fixed
* much more ...
A complete changelog can be found here.
Download your copy here.
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.