1. When closing the program - I am asked to save EACH SQL tab, is there a way to save the complete set in ONE save, or even have an autosave that will remember it without asking so the next time I open they will auto load my last working state?
2. A way to change the colors and font on the table list (I didn't see an option in the Data appearance list.
3. Auto Refresh, is there a way to have certain function auto refresh, like Processes, if I set auto refresh then everything auto refreshes.
4. If I want to replace a value in a column - example changing A to B instead of writing a SQL code for it - would save a lot of time.
5. When scrolling through SQL History, would like to see the code populate on the main SQL windows when I click on the item, the same woudl go if I use the down arrown to scroll through the history, that way I can see the code better instead of the txtbox pop up that doesn't show everything.
These are more workflow suggestions and I'm sure would help out others.
Keep up the good work!
2. No, font can be changed for the data and query grids and their column types, but not for "normal" lists. I don't see a reason to even make these colorful.
3. Yes, auto refresh refreshes everything you just see in the foreground.
4. That's a job for SQL code written on your own. The data grid can help you on ordinary replaces. Even the "Search and replace" dialog works on the data grid contents. So you should try that.
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.