if i run a query to generate a list of commands (drop table ...). it would be nice to have a straight text export option as copy only seems to work with one row. This way i could copy to clipboard and paste into your query editor without fooling around with csv options. If i have missed something then i apologize in advance. Thanks.
Copy Query Results in Text Format
Well, no problem:
- rightclick any result and click "Export grid rows"
- select "Delimited text" and set the options you like
- press the "Save clipboard settings"
- leave the dialog via cancel button
- from now on, use the "Copy as" rightclick menu and its "Delimited text" item for copying rows in your preferred format
Please login to leave a reply, or register at first.