HeidiSQL is free software, and has the aim to be easy to learn. "Heidi" lets you see and edit data and structures from computers running one of the database systems MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite. Invented in 2002 by Ansgar, HeidiSQL belongs to the most popular tools for MariaDB and MySQL worldwide.
Download HeidiSQL, read further about features, take part in discussions or see some screenshots.
26 Feb HeidiSQL 12.4 supporting SSH tunnel on MS SQL, and many bugfixes
Get it from the download page 3rd party updates: Update DDetours sources to latest (2021-01-01) Update vcl-styles-utils sources to latest (2021-01-11) Update gnugettext.pas to rev 148 from http:/ ...
05 Dec HeidiSQL 12.3 with fixed auto-updater and support for MySQL on RDS
Get it from the download page 3rd party updates: Update plink binaries to latest v0.78. Closes issue #1430 New stuff: Make clicks on grid column headers configurable, so the user may disable it ...
15 Nov HeidiSQL 12.2 with JSON and XML reformatters, and customizable highlighters
Get it from the download page 3rd party updates: Update SQLite libraries to v3.39.4 from 2022-09-29 New stuff: Issue #1536: auto-resize height of data grid filter while user types text in it Is ...
13 Aug HeidiSQL 12.1 with views in SQLite
Get it from the download page 3rd party updates: Update SQLite libraries to v3.39.0, released on 2022-06-25 New stuff: Create context menu item "Empty recent filters" on database and table filt ...
12 Apr HeidiSQL 12.0 with experimental support for high DPI and Interbase/Firebird connections
Get it from the download page 3rd party updates: Update SQLite libraries to v3.38.0 Update VirtualTrees component source to v7.6.1 Update OpenSSL libraries to v1.1.1l (used in PostgreSQL mode) Up ...
- Free for everyone, OpenSource
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Supported database systems: MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Interbase and Firebird
- Connect to servers via commandline
- Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events.
- Generate nice SQL-exports, compress these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard.
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your current connection settings
- And much more
HeidiSQL users with enabled statistics feature work on these servers:
The author: Ansgar Becker
Summer 2015 in Egmond aan Zee, duinreservaat.
On holiday with my wife and two kids.